It was quite a busy week and spent a lot of time outside the house. But I did manage to still do something selfsufficientish:
* I made another 3 pillow cases from fabric I already had.
* I started (but not finished yet) a small lunch bag from leftover fabric from the pillow covers I made last week. The fabric has such a lovely pattern, I didn’t want to throw it out.
* Some one gave me a LOT of spring onions, I dehydrated most of them and I made a spring onion savory pie.
* I started with my small vegetable garden and planted broad beans, lavender and rocket lettuce indoors.
* I mended again a couple of clothes. I started with a small cardigan from my oldest but after I mended one small whole, I found another one and another one and so on. I decided to not go on and told my oldest. She said she didn’t want to throw out the cardigan, she will be making some barbie clothes out of it. An apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, I guess.
* I cut some fabrics from my stash for future quilts (just preparation before I start sewing the quilts).
* I baked all my bread, this week it was sunflower bread and a banana, honey and almond bread.
* I took warm soups in my thermos to work and also small canning jars with tutti frutti. We snacked on dehydrated fruits.
* I reorganized the kitchen cabinets because I want to make my mornings more easy to be able to bake and make breakfast.
* I refilled my working stock with the stock i have in plastic buckets. So I can keep on baking during the busy weeks I have.
* I started a new batch of alfalfa sprouts and mixed sprouts.