New year, new changes. I have been absent for some time because I have been very busy last year: finishing 2 university courses, trying to get the youngest on track in her first year in highschool, food preservation and of course trying to be as independent as I can. Not all the area’s work out very well (had a big fiasco in my rented allotment) and I am still behind with heaps of laundry. But a new year with a new beginning just started. I have done well the last couple of weeks: fixed my vintage wooden bed, that fell apart, did a lot of decluttering and started a lot of other projects.
This week I hope to do this:
1. Organise desk drawer for laptop and such
2. Organise legumes under the bed storage (under the bed I just repaired)
- Youngest daughter’s bed
1. Clean the path way
2. Plant lettuce and other greens
1. Repair some clothes in the clothes-need-repair-basket
1. Make food mostly from the pantry
2. Can apples
3. Dehydrate apples
4. What to do with savoy and red cabbages?
5. Remember to make a soup for lunch from canned goods (today I had tomato soup with crudites to work)